The Community Classroom Space
An open and safe space for a wide variety of educational opportunities to unfold.
Academic Coaching • Guided Homework Support • Tutoring • Events
The Physical Classroom
Though we offer online tutoring to students all over the country, we have a beautiful, kid-inspired flagship classroom located in Florence, Massachusetts. At this location, we offer in-person tutoring, guided homework support, academic coaching, and more. Our space is safe, inviting, full of educational opportunities, and at its best when kids are on-site smiling.
Scroll down to see what activities we currently have going on at the community classroom.
Guided Homework Support
When: Every Monday from 2:30pm – 4:30pm
Where: 29 North Maple Street, Florence, Massachusetts
For Who: All students, 1st-12th grade
We provide your child with a safe space for top-notch homework support with a trained and supported Community Classroom tutor. This provides your student access to academic help when needed, without the cost and scheduling of a private tutoring session. Outside of help with their homework, students may also receive learning support with high-quality educational games or supported independent reading (with independent reading conferences provided by the tutor).
We recommend reserving your space ahead of time as space is limited (4 students per hour).
We follow CDC guidelines for COVID safety, including masking, promoting frequent hand-washing, ensuring those 12 and over and in the space are vaccinated, frequent cleaning between clients, great ventilation, air purifying, and social distancing of students in the space.
Reserve A Spot Now
We offer two different time slots every Monday starting October 4th, 2021. Choose your options below. Space is limited.
2:30pm - 3:30pm
Reserve a 2:30pm session on Monday for the guided homework support group. You will choose which Monday on the next screen.
3:30pm - 4:30pm
Reserve a 3:30pm session on Monday for the guided homework support group. You will choose which Monday on the next screen.
- Spots must be reserved. We aren’t able to accommodate walk-ins due to COVID protocols.
- All tutors are vaccinated and have passed a thorough background check.
- Appointments must be made at least 2 hours in advance.
- Appointments not canceled 24-hours in advance will incur a $15 cancellation fee.
- Clients must be masked. We work with little people who can’t be vaccinated, so we want to keep them as safe as we can!
- Caregivers must not send children if there are any signs of illness, illness in the family, or exposure to COVID.